Monday, July 18, 2011

A message from my former spouse

I found out that this was her response to the aforementioned letter I wrote her days ago.

In regards to your 'threat' to try to get me to pay YOUR credit DEBT and the house that you let go to Hell? Simply because I am asking for a fair distribution of the personal property? Not surprising. You REALLY do believe that I deserved NOTHING from the home. Do you not see how abusive you appear? That because I left you-because I could NOT tolerate one more minute of you ripping shirts off of you, your lying manipulations and your SCREAMING in my face-that I should have left with NOTHING?

You see, Jerome. Now that people can step back and see the whole picture and the grand scope of all of the horrendous things you have done to my children and I? You look like a MONSTER. Because? You ARE a Monster. Even people like Dee and Derrick and countless community members who had trouble wrapping their mind around the insanity now sit back and say. "WOW". You managed to get EPO's on me and a DVO. By LYING. Now? Everyone can sit back and (my lawyer's laughter is the best on this stupidity) see that after insisting on sharing TWO residences-INSISTING on paying for everything then you go and tell a Judge you need 'PROTECTION' from me? Haha! Makes NO SENSE. Now? Everyone can sit back and see how you let corrupt social services ABUSE your OWN children. You let them go through HELL to try and protect your OWN ass. WOW. After YOU were reported for abuse? You then let me get attacked after the Judge realised he had made a HUGE mistake believing that you were this 'respectable protector of others' in your Soldier Uniform. And, now? Everyone sees what a FAKE you are. A WOLF in Sheep's clothing.

So, the nice thing is I now have an open and closed lawsuit against the Cabinet. And? I am looking into a civil lawsuit against YOU. Yep, brace yourself. You think you can try to RUIN someone's life? LIE about the stupidest things in court and TESTIFY against someone to take away their Constitutional Right to Parent? You think you can maliciously LIE against someone's character? Slander their name? Take their personal property and go on a Personal Vendetta for TWO YEARS to destroy someone? You think you can take away someone's Constitutional Right to their PROPERTY? Destroy their ability to earn an income by LYING and dragging them in and out of court? Sounds pretty Criminal. And that is what you are. A complete Criminal. Hiding behind a Soldier's Uniform and pretending to be 'caring' for your children. What a MONSTER.

And? For all that you have done to drag my children and I through absolute insanity? For trying to ruin my name? For trying to take EVERYTHING from me? For RUINING my life? I am suing you in Civil Court. Good Luck with that one, too. Everything is catching up to you.

And what was it all for? I left you for this VERY reason. You are a cruel, vindictive and bitter man who will PUNISH and TAKE. You will sink to ANY low to try and protect your 'fake life' so you can sleep thinking people look at you and see a 'Man' that has his life together. And it is FAKE. Your life is a LIE. You don't have an honest bone in your body. And? I'm NOT letting you play games with MY life anymore. You have NO right.

Do what is right for your children-if that is even possible for you to do the right thing anymore. Quit lying to yourself. It's actually just pathetic to watch at this point. To listen to the dribble of 'I care about my kids' (eventhough they have had to experience such insanity-with NO CHOICE because this is what you have irresponsibly and selfishly chosen for them)....I 'do the right thing' (WHAT have you done right? really?).....'Now that you are dragging me back to court-it takes from the children'....Haha! I have no choice because my children's father is a stereotype and REFUSED to pay child support WITHOUT a court order...WOW. I could go on.

You listened to my Mother-which I will tell you has been one of your WORST mistakes. You see, because, simply put? Your behavior-that she encouraged- has been criminal. But-I can see why-because you two share one thing in common. She is ALSO a very hateful, vindictive and bitter person. And? It's textbook. As in all dysfunctional relationships the Abuser needs a Scapegoat. Someone to BLAME. And you both have always chosen me. And? I'm NOT your Scapegoat anymore. I did nothing wrong by leaving you. If 50% of America can get a Divorce so can I. I hated being married to you. I hated your abuse. I couldn't even stand the sound of your voice at the end. I hated how you treated my children. I hated how you kept us in debt. And? Most of all, I hated you for being a fake. I hated you for being a HYPOCRITE. I hated your 'facade'. I HATED being your 'trophy' wife who you treated like SHIT. I hate you. I really do. And that is because you are so hateful and mean.

Maybe, for your sake-you will stop your lying and fake life. Maybe that will allow you to salvage a relationship with your children. Alex saw through it and wants NOTHING to do with a FAKE impersonator of life. That's on you. Not me. In the meantime? QUIT your games. We are all sick of it. Not just us. The COMMUNITY, the Courts-hell, the Police got sick of you a long time ago. Jesus Christ-do you NOT see what a fool you are making of yourself?
So, that being said-I will sue you for RUINING my potential for income-for LYING (for every one of YOUR lies? I have TWENTY people willing to counter it and tell the TRUTH). I will sue you for DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER (again-for every one of your lies about my character-I have TWENTY people who will tell a different story). You and my mother also need to GIVE UP on the whole-"She's mentally ill" crap. Number one? If I were mentally ill? I would have never survived the marriage-let alone the divorce. Number Two? Judge Hall needs to re-read the Psychological Report where Dr. Marvin CLEARLY states that I DO NOT meet the criteria for a Personality Disorder. And (Judge Hall knows this) he is NOT a 'Qualified Mental Health Professional" Haha. And he made that a part of Court Record! Hilarious-I'm so embarassed for him. Number Three? Dr. Marvin kept telling me "Remember-I'm basing my remarks on the 'Evidence' only-what has been 'presented to me'....lol!! In other words? The LIES of you and KIM SAPP. HEARSAY (by the way). The truth is? A man who does the HORRIBLE things you have done? A man who drags his kids through a nightmare? A man who takes his own children from their mother? A man who does this? Is MENTALLY ILL. A mother (your lovely ex mother in law) who abandons her daughter? A mother who supports a man who ABUSED her daughter for FIFTEEN YEARS? A mother who wishes her own daughter to lose custody of HER children? Is MENTALLY ILL. You and my mother? Are insane.

See you in court. I hope you have to pay for all of your lies and games. See? My life? Isn't YOUR game. I'm dead serious. I have all of the court record. Poor Judge Hall looks like such a fool half of the time listening to your complete NONSENSE. Kim Sapp? Couldn't even explain the Jan/2010 'incident'. Hilarious. Worth Millions-literally-for VIOLATING my Constitutional Right to parent, exercise my RIGHT to COUNSEL-oh? And the CONSPIRACY? Of which YOU partook in? Yeah-by you ALL conspiring to keep me from my kids if I didn't plead 'guilty' to 'neglect'? MAJOR Color of Law Violation-A FELONY. And, luckily, by the GRACE of God, I can PROVE IT. And you? STUPIDLY were a part of it. WOW. All in an effort to Punish me. Who DO you think you ARE trying to ruin MY life?  Well, honey, you set your own self up being a hateful, hateful fool. I hope you all do time in Prison-that's where criminals belong.

Give me what is right so I can resume taking excellent care of my children. That's right, the children I carried and gave birth to. They deserve a LIFE absent of their father's redundant abuse and bitterness. You are NOT hurting me. You have SERIOUSLY hurt YOURSELF by being a part of literal CRIMES against me. WOW. You just have no idea do you? And? You ARE hurting them. And? They know this. They are not stupid. I can live without it all. I already have and I survived. You can't TAKE me down. Sorry, Soldier-but I DON'T lie and I don't sink to your lows and look like a fool. But, they are children and need to see their father doing the right thing. It's not rocket science. GROW UP.

(PS-look up Color of Law Violations. Oh, and get copies of the Court Record that show your testimony, your LIES and? Your conspiracy with Social Services, the Prosecutor and the Judge to VIOLATE my RIGHT to my Kids, my life, my ability to earn an income. Do yourself a favor. Don't dig yourself a BIGGER ditch than you already have. You belong in Prison for taking away my RIGHTS...And? I'm taking them BACK!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment