Saturday, November 17, 2012

Modus Operandi aka my MO

Well it's Saturday and it’s been an interesting day thus far. It started out with a call from my daughter blaming me for my “friends” contacting her mother. As I tried to explain via logic that I had nothing to do with the contact nor do I care about said contact. She then talked to me about a fake facebook account titled “Jenny Jailbird” and insisted that I along with my “friends” were behind it. Well we discussed it for awhile and the conversation eventually came to a close.


Which leads me to where I am now, writing about it. My daughter, for as intelligent and smart as she is there is a reason you can’t reason with a teenager. They don’t understand. See, we all establish an M.O. aka Modus Operandi. A Latin phrase, approximately translated as “method of operation.” The term is used to describe someone's habits or manner of working. So I have an MO when it comes to dealing with my ex. And my MO is to speak my mind and say what I wish to say. I’ve never hidden behind a fake facebook account or fake anything else. I’m a big boy and I don’t have a problem calling a spade a spade. Besides, I do have a blog as I recall and the first amendment grants me such a right. However, I do exercise this right within reason. That reason being I don’t write anything that I can not prove, willing to put my name to or willing to go to court over. So that makes for honest writing and I guess you can say is a "code" of sorts. That and it keeps me out of trouble.

So when you’re trying to explain your “MO” to your daughter, as a teenager she just doesn’t get it. As for my ex-wife’s friends aka her flock of sheep…they are just…let’s say they are as “clueless” as my ex. They do not have the facts nor do they actually know me. So of course, it’s Jennifer’s version of me and they all eat it up like a bunch of hungry lil puppies. Why would I waste my time with fake accounts when I have spent plenty of time writing about my life and dealings with my ex right here within my blog. I have the ability to post pictures, documents and anything else if I wished to as the young folks say, “Put her on blast.” But alas…none are smart enough to pay attention to the facts or reality. Friday around 2:30pm I recieved a friend request from Jenny Jailbird. Not knowing who it was (But assuming it was my ex Jennifer), I messaged them.

Jerome Dingle 2:37pm

I got no issues adding you to my friends list. Nothing to hide, but how come you decided to use a fake account? Is there a reason you’re not using your actual account to friend me?


Jenny Jailbird 2:47pm

jerome this in support of you, n i rather stay unknown lol i want her ass to feel salty. the truth will b known


Jerome Dingle 2:52

Ok, I thought this was actually Jennifer. Supporting me is nice and all but a facebook account like this...it's really not needed. IMHO

After this I decided to look into this account and try and figure out who it was. Basically trying to confirm whether it was really my ex. See numerous times in the past my ex and her friends have created fake names and accounts  to get me to talk and see what I was up too. My ex even gave one of her friends my password so she could read my e-mails (while I was in Korea, and yes...I have emails between Jennifer and her buddy Jennifer Shorts that proves this). Ok, back to the here and now...then my facebook beeps and I get the below message from one of Jennifer’s friends. This woman lived across the street from me in KY since 2005 and has never had a conversation with me which lasted longer than 5 minutes yet she feels the need to contact me on facebook on my ex-wife’s behalf.


Dee Houghtby Corkran 3:12pm

Shame on you, Jerome Dingle. If you didn't do this horrible thing of creating a false facebook page for Jenny, a friend of yours did. Shame on you. Your children will see this. It's sick.

Jerome Dingle 3:17pm

Why are you contacting me?

Dee Houghtby Corkran 3:18pm

Shame on you.

Jerome Dingle 3:20pm

ok, that tells me alot. If you aren’t adult enough to speak to me then don’t. You were never my friend, nor have you ever actually spoken to me. So...no need now. Have a nice afternoon.

I find it odd that right after I’m contacted by this “Jenny Jailbird” that her friend contacts me. And again, Mrs. Corkran and I are not friends nor does she correspond with me except on Jennifer’s behalf. So the contact at best...its suspect. Which leads me to believe that it wasn’t one of my friends but possibly Jennifer herself or someone she knows. I checked the profile out and there were three friends listed. All are Jennifer’s friends and one whom lives here in Fayetteville…found that odd too. Especially since all Jennifer did was talk about this woman and her daughters behind her back, now they are facebook friends and chatting it up. And all have been extremely vocal about me, yet none of them know me. Why would Jennifer’s “friends” befriend someone called Jenny Jailbird, especially with her photo from her arrest plastered as the profile pic. Another thing is there were two photos in the photo album. Both were documents. Both were from Jennifer’s arrest. Well, I sent a copy of the arrest report via facebook to her cousin Kathleen after she contacted me again on Jennifer’s behalf. None of my friends have ever seen it. The only other person I sent it to was Jennifer's Mom whom requested to see it.

So again, I do have copies of the police reports as well as the assessments all on digits which I could easily load up on my facebook and or on my blog right here. There isn’t a need for me to establish a fake account to put my ex on “blast.” But it wasn’t long before my daughter called me stating the same thing. Followed by emails from my ex:

ACTIONS TAKEN:


1)COMMAND NOTIFIED. YEP TALKED TO HIM ON HIS WAY TO FLORIDA.

2) IG REQUEST FOR INTERNAL INVESTIGATION OF YOUR CYBER BULLYING

3) UPDATE WITH THE VICTIMS' ADVOCACY ON BRAGG

4) POLICE REPORT WITH ALL EVIDENCE

5) FACEBOOK NOTIFIED TO EXPECT POLICE IN...VESTIGATION

6) FORT BRAGG POLICE NOTIFIED-WAITING ON KENTUCKY POLICE REPORT TO CONFER

7) DOCUMENTATION OF YEARS OF ABUSE-ESPECIALLY THE ESCALATING THREATS FROM YOUR 'FRIENDS' DIANNE SUNDERLAND HARDEMAN AND KIM JONES TO MYSELF, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

8)FBI NOTIFIED. SWEAR TO GOD. I WILL PUSH MY FREEDOM TO THE MAX AND STOP YOUR ABUSE AGAINST MY KIDS AND I.
I AM NOT PLAYING. THIS IS ENOUGH. ENOUGH. I ASKED YOU TO CALL YOUR GOONS OFF. YOU WILL BE CONNECTED TO EVERYTHING. I AM CONFIDENT OF THAT. DON'T DROP THE SOAP YOU ASSHOLE. OH, AND TELL DONNA IF SHE IS CONNECTED? I WILL HAVE HER CHARGED AS WELL.

oh, and? 'Take it up with her'??????? REALLY. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOUR FRIENDS. YOU LIED AND INCITED HATRED TOWARDS ME. PUTTING ME AT RISK. AND I PRAY YOU ALL ARE PUNISHED FOR IT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLETE STRANGERS HARASSING AND THREATENING ME. YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. NEVER LET YOUR CRIMINAL MIND AFFECT MY KIDS OR I AGAIN. PERIOD. 'TAKE IT UP WITH HER'??? REALLY? THEY ALREADY HAVE. COMPLETE STRANGERS THANKS TO YOU ENCOURAGING IT. AND? YOU STILL ARE. I REALLY HOPE YOU GET THE BOOK THROWN AT YOU. AND SO DOES EVERYONE WHO WAS HARASSED BY YOUR 'FRIENDS'.  
So there you have it...Free Speech. I don't hide...behind anything.

2 comments:

  1. Why would any female create a facebook account of themself that would make her look bad? Or add any of her friends to see the very immature and vindictive manner shown on that facebook page! Obviously she is not a criminal and has done an amazing job with those beautiful children ALL BY HERSELF! Isn't it wonderful how great those kids are doing with her? They can make decisions based off of what they have seen too and looks like they are completely grateful for her *Jennifer*! The one person that makes sure that they have everything they need, the one person who is by no means selfish, and the one person who is selfless when it comes to those children. So wake up and realize that everything doesn't need to be about you and what someone has DONE TO YOU. Be a parent that actually cares about what they need! When you get so caught up on YOU, it's your kids that lose. They have watched everything that has been done & written. They don't need her to tell them what to say because they are old enough to have their own opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not so typical of me to refer to professionals online but I feel like I owe a lot to the media-lord who helped me track my cheating husband when he was having an affair, I found out that he has been lying to me for the past 5 months and seeing two other women. I was able to get direct access to his text messages, phone conversations and all social networks on his phone: what was most amazing was that his recently deleted messages were retrieved by the hacker. If you are getting less than you deserve in your relationship and want to be sure Contact him via email: (hackingloop6@gmail . com) also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, He offers a wide range of discrete hacks including- Text messages,deleted call records, Facebook, Hangout, Twitter accounts, Snap chat messages, instagram, email, twitter, whatsapp,kik, meet me, snap chat, we chat, hike etc You would be surprised how much information you can uncover from a spouse phone.

    ReplyDelete