Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I always cover myself, some folks should keep that in mind...

I wrote this back in May of 2009. It's pretty clear and I'd love to have this explained in court. Here is another example of my craziness...LMAO.

Jennifer,                                                                                                        23May10
 
 Hope you have had a pleasant day. I am writing you this letter as a friendly reminder that our arrangement is due to end in one week. As per our separation agreement and subsequent divorce decree, I agreed to pay for both the house, the apartment and all general utilities until the end of the 2009-2010 school year at said time I claim the home and I will pay you partial child support according to KY guidelines. All items in the home need to be agreed upon to whom will take said items if an agreement can not be made, and then we would allow the court to decided who gets said items.
 The last time I will be at the apartment is 30 May at which you will back at the apartment unless you have already acquired your own living accommodations. If you can have all you belongings out by that Sunday would be great. I would appreciate it if you make a list of the things you would like to take with you so we can avoid going to court and wasting money. If not, then I’d like a date at which time you will come and get all your things. This needs to be done soon so as to make this as easy and simple as possible. What I don’t want to happen is every month getting a call asking to come get more things. If you would like to keep the apartment then you should speak with the owner, their number is 268-0825 (Pin Oak Acquisitions). This started a year ago and I have owned up to my obligation as per the divorce decree we both signed and agreed upon.
 The end date of this agreement was known on the first day our school and when we received the school’s calendar. I am not asking for anything outside of reason since we made the agreement on 27May09, close to a year ago and we have had a year to plan this and decide what we wanted vs. do not want. I also would like to coordinate to pick up the other door key to the apartment so I can clear the apartment; the lease terminates on 1 June. If you could get me your bank account as well as the routing number I will set up an allotment so that the child support will go directly to your account with no hassle at all.
 Also the issue with the Mazda’s title and registration must be dealt with. I agreed to pay the debt and that’s it. The vehicle has to be put in your name for numerous reasons the main one being it is your vehicle as you have assumed responsibility for it. I will agree to co-sign a loan and continue to pay for it until the loan is repaid. This way the vehicle can be titled, registered and insured in your name, solely. I am leaving this letter at the house as well as sent a copy to your email.
 
          Jerome

No comments:

Post a Comment