Thursday, July 7, 2011

Court is finished...it's all done now.... Part II

Well as I Pulled up the street and crested the small hill I looked right and there it was…the Mazda. You got to be kidding me! Nope, not kidding, Jennifer was over at Dee’s house acting like she’d won the lottery and in clear violation of the DVO. But guess what…couldn’t exactly call the police on her now could I? It’d look like I was vindictive and little. I wasn’t going to stoop to her level so I backed into the driveway and went inside. She hadn’t been across the street for months but today…whatever. I had gotten numerous calls and simply hit ignore. I didn’t really care to talk to anyone. I just simply needed to be still and just let it all sink in. I made a standard reply for texting to and sent it to anyone who texted me.


You’d think that the kids, after getting what they have been asking and begging for for months would be jumping for joy. But they really weren’t. It was almost like they themselves were surprised. It felt like they said what they wanted their Mom to hear but deep down inside they wanted something differently. I could even see this in Moo. She was complaining about her new Laptop I gotten her and I told her Mom was gonna have to deal with it. Tears formed in her eyes, “Are you gonna now punish me?!?” “No Moo I’m just saying, it’s gonna be on your Mom to get you virus protection because I may not have time to get it off AKO.” I shut the door and went up stairs to lie down.

I looked outside and saw Jeff playing with Dee’s grandkids. I had asked my kids why they hadn’t been playing with them prior to today, Maddy thought the girls were weird and the boys…well they had no interest. But if you asked Dee, it was because I wouldn’t let them. Wrong, I didn’t let them come over to HER HOUSE for one simple reason…she had gone on Facebook numerous times and talked bad about me knowing fully well my children could read her comments. My lawyer questioned her about this in court; was it appropriate for her to go on Jennifer’s wall and make comments about their father knowing that they could read these negative things? She basically said it was her choice and her right. When asked about Jennifer making comments on her wall about me and it’s appropriateness as well as was it becoming of a parent…she said, “I have no opinion on it.”

After relaxing for a few I decided to do a lil work when my man Rich showed up, great timing. We talked for a bit and I explained what had happened and how I in turn felt. We decided to go to Ryan’s and get a bite to eat. Rome had been sleeping in the living room so I woke him up and asked if he wanted to come. Jeff was across the street since Jennifer was keeping him on a short lease and the kids were all supposed to have dinner at Dee’s with their Mom…in celebration of her victory. Some dinner, Moo had already left for a friends, Rome was with me which left Jeff. Like I said, for kids who had just been given their “wish” they sure weren’t acting like it.

When we got home Jeff was pretty upset that we had went top Ryan’s without him and I explained it was a last minute thing and that he was with his Mom so what’s the problem; nothing but attitude from my lil man. By this time he and Rome were both in the driveway with me and Rich so I had a lil chat with them about court and what took place. I asked why I was getting attitude when they had gotten what they wanted. “You wanted to live with Mom…well now you got it so why you’re acting all pissy with me…I don’t have a clue.” We all stood around and talked more about it as Jeff, of course, asked more questions. Rich chimed in to help Jeff understand some things…like I said, Rich is my man. Jeff didn’t believe the summer visitation as we were explaining it. He kept saying that’s not what Mom said. I didn’t care what “Mom” said, I know what the judge said and that’s all that matters.

I contacted Jennifer via text to inform her of the plan and received two drunken phone calls blasting me. How dare I take our kids for the summer, I’d had them for a year and I was a horrible father for making them come with me to Georgia for 3 weeks and potentially have a goodtime with Dad. Anyhoo, texts soon followed and come the 1st of July the threats for money came too. I had better pay her the kid’s child support and she wanted her check by noon. I ignored it along with the 30 or so texts I received threatening she was gonna call everyone in the Army (which she did) and tell them how was gonna wisk my kids off to Georgia where they’d be stuck in a hotel for 3 weeks. How cruel of a Father I am.

Well as the days progressed the calls and texts continued. Now she wanted the washer and dryer. She didn’t want them for her but for the kids since she now had custody she needed them and since I had “Illegally” taken all the martial property (forget that she signed the settlement) she was gonna take me back to court and I’d have to bring it all back. Hahahaha. Ahhh, I needed a good laugh and she wasn’t getting anything else from me. I would be playing around 1400 a month for child support not counting the 394 for her car payment. Well that ain’t happening. See, when we separated and the agreement was set, she never bothered to define a dollar amount. So you can’t enforce what you don’t have. She now has to have her lawyer file the paperwork asking for child support and until then she gets nothing. Knowing this she started demanding my BAH. Again, she listens to too many shit house lawyers cause she isn’t entitled to it. Our original agreement is in effect until the new amount is filed in the courts. She doesn’t like it but hey…that’s how the system works.

No comments:

Post a Comment