Saturday, March 5, 2011

Displaced loyality and friendship...

This was sent to a friend of mine after he had inquired about some emails that were sent to me. The two emails themselves that I recived from posed "friends" of my ex-wife are posted within the blog below titled "From Daphne... and When people think they know more about your life than you do...." When you read them, the email included from my ex to a friend of mine and then read through my "Divorce Nightmare" it begs the question-Just how far do you go when you are being loyal or supporting a friend?


Very interesting your attempt to sound intelligent and intimidate an associate of whom you do not know. You have a 'friend' you have found through the internet. Never met him nor I. Never met my friends. Never met, most importantly, my children who have suffered severe abuse and neglect under the care of your friend JYD. Did you know he was flagged by the Military Years ago for abuse? Do you know the history of Hardin county Kentucky's system? (do yourself a favor-look it up). Do you know that there is NO Evidence against me? But there are FOUR children he ABUSED and WILL testify in District court. Did he tell you that he has been counselled by the Military this week for violating Military Regulations which in turn constitutes Neglect by not insuring the children's safety and security in case of deployment? That is just the start. My mission is to make every fact public record eventually so people like you don't blindly make fools of themselves. In the meantime? This dialogue between you and Dee will be brought to the attention of the Military as I consider it harassment connected to Jerome in an attempt to once again alienate me and isolate me from any and all support from anyone. So-thank you for more evidence as he would actually give you her e-mail and allow his own neighbor to be harassed by a complete and utter stranger who has never met her-my kids-OR me. Regards. Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment