Thursday, March 10, 2011

When will it stop...hmmmm

When will it stop? I dont know, maybe when you decide to grow the hell up. This was sent to a female friend of mine. My X's attempt to gain information about my life. One word...WOW.



Jennifer Specht March 2 at 5:33pm Report


Hey, Jennifer,


First off, I hope you are doing well and still so sorry that you are one of his victims. He is a predator. Secondly, we-the children and I-are still going through this nightmare and I was wondering if you would be willing to give me some information on what happened with you. This is not gossipy in nature. This is for establishing a pattern of behavior. Think about it as there is no pressure and I will understand you opting out of sharing. Believe me, I spent 13 miserable years with him. If you go on my page-scroll down my page and find his 'articles' he writes on a dating site. I came across it innocently after his friend Eathen harassed my friend via e-mail. Oh, Lord. Will it ever end? Anyway-it includes many details of what is really happening to my kids in the threads. Please let me know if you want to share. Hugs. Jenny .


Jennifer Specht March 2 at 5:39pm Report


Oh, and he did the same thing to another woman from Tennessee this year. According to my kids they have 'broken up'. This after he lies in court about me-takes my kids-then starts a hot and heavy romance where she immediately starts driving from Tn-spending 3-4 days a week. The kids were so upset. Then they spend Xmas together and now they are done. My kids can't go through this every year. So, just thought you should know-it wasn't you. It's him.

No comments:

Post a Comment