Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

 With my daughter playing sports and my "X" not able to see her (her own choice) I decided to scan and send her the new pics of our daughter from cheerleading and Volleyball. Below is a message I just recieved from the neighbor across the street...again. Again, it begs the question, how come this woman is compelled to contact me our be in my business. I've lived across for her since 2005 and I have never set foot in her home. She is not my friend nor do we socialize. She is my X's suragot mother. Not a very good one if you ask me. And she ends it with "sincerly"...seriously...what are we freaking lil kids. LOL I just find it funny how she again spits out information when she doesn't have all the facts. But thats what people do when the blindly follow someone who is so blinded by anger and their own delusional belief in their perception of entitlement. I swear, Ft Benning looks better and better everyday.


That was very nice of you to send Moo's pictures to Jenny, Jerome. We'll get over the fact that you should not contact her unless there is an emergency or, at least, a serious problem pertaining to the children. Even an idiot can see that you are more or less saying "I have access to Maddie and her life and you do not". That was an especially interesting touch to address her as "X". Shouldn't that be "X2"? I would be very surprised if Jenny did not inform the IG of this latest email, as she has sought their help in stopping the harassing emails and texts from you and has been told to contact them if you send any more. Also, as she has not, as yet, received the registration stickers for her tags, which you are required, by law, to give her, she will, I imagine, be having that discussion with him, again. Oh, the times, they are achangin', Jerome.
                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                           Sincerely, Dee


PS thanks for sicking Eathan on me. It lead us to that disgusting site you frequent. Your views posted on that absurd site will be beneficial in future proceedings. Another brilliant decision, Jerome.

No comments:

Post a Comment