Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Aftermath...part 2

31May11


Well the month is gone and June is finally here. The judge decided to order us to CO-PARENT and honor our joint shared custody agreement. A year of my life wasted and I should have done what I planned on doing long ago. This is potentially gonna be a rough month. Court, moving, clearing…getting the house ready to sell or rent. Can you say full plate? Oh and did I mention that we are finally, after a year Jennifer has no choice but to honor our divorce decree and take the kids every other week. It started last week and that Sunday was pretty rough. Madison was just being a pain; arguing about everything. You’d think she’d be happy about going to stay with their Mom. I had to send sheets with them and then Jennifer had the nerve to actually demand I do some things. Yeah…right. Last I checked we are divorced and if it’s not for my kids…I can’t help you. Well when the kids got back here Sunday it was a little hectic but they are better now. So I just gotta keep focused and continue to be consistent. I asked them how their week was and if they had a good time. That’s as far as it goes. I’m not interested in what they did just if they enjoyed their time with their Mom. I heard she set her FB page back to public. That woman sure feeds off an audience. I haven’t gone on their nor will I. It really doesn’t matter. But hey, too each his own.

She even called my unit again while I was down in Georgia. Seriously? Get a frackin life girl. What are they gonna do? Uh…nothing. Duh! LOL. She told them that she’s afraid of me, I might hurt her…she was afraid I would take the kids to Georgia. Really? Duh…that’s why I have a court date…hello. I mean it’s been a year and she still hasn’t realized that I ain’t the same guy she married. I have grown and matured a great deal. So actually, she did me a favor by divorcing me. She made me a better man as she said she’d always do. I agreed to pay the loan off on her car…but that’s it not the registration nor insurance. But she...refuses to take full ownership of the car. So it’s still in my name so I’m stuck. Then she goes and gets into two accidents so of course I get the call and now I lose my good driver discount and my rates will go up. I’ve got to figure something out especially since I’m moving. Why is it sooo hard to get a person to simply do the right thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment