Friday, March 27, 2015

This is too funny. 12 more days and counting.

First let me say, this is a blog which means you must actively seek it out. So I don't talk about her on Facebook but I sure will say what I want on here. So my ex-wife has gotten what she wanted, but now is refusing to simply send the paperwork off so she can get her free money. Seriously??? Who the f*& does that? What woman gets free money but is so consumed with herself that she won't even do what's necessary to get said money? Well as you can see from the email, I told her exactly what she needs to do so that she can receive the money she earned. Man, if the amount was actually based on how much she truly supported me throughout my career it would for sure be a lot less than 625.00. Because honestly...she didn't support me at all. What she did was make me miserable and feel guilty for having a career and going to schools. I choose Ft Knox so she could go to school yet she picked a school that was notorious for screwing folks over and what ended up happening to her? She got screwed with no Vaseline. And instead of getting her shit together and getting her nursing degree...she sat in self pity, drank and blamed all her failures on everyone else. She could be a freaking Nurse Practitioner by now with the amount of time she has wasted fighting and blaming me and her family. it's a shame too because she would have made an amazing nurse.
 
I'm still curious as to how her good friends don't have issue with her receiving child support in the amount of $1391.11 for the past 4 years and not even working. I've mentioned how much I've paid in child support to female friends of mine and they have all said if they were receiving what Jennifer gets, they'd be sitting pretty. Some are getting $400 for 2-3 kids for the whole month. Yet what Jennifer gets she feels is not enough. She feels I should still take care of her because in essence...that's what I'm still doing. I'm divorced, remarried yet financially I'm still taking care of her. How do I know this? She has told me several times. She has made it clear that because my child support doesn't reach her in her time, that she can't pay rent or her bills. She actually said that her electricity was gonna get shut off and it's my fault. Her super smart friends jump right on the band wagon with her. Never once asking, "Umm if your working then child support is a supplement to your income." or better yet, WHY ARE YOU RELYING ON CHILD SUPPORT TO PAY YOUR BILLS??? Isn't child support for the children's welfare? Wouldn't you have to pay rent, buy food, pay your electric bill if your children were living with their father? I will and have always taken care of my kids but even if she got a job at McDonald's...she'd still be living pretty good. It's sad she has sooo many friends not one of them is willing to tell her to woman up and get her shit together. Actually, her cousin did try...and then she went and hopped right back on the crazy train with her.
 
She got a free car, physical custody, child support, retirement...all things she wanted yet she is still unhappy. Hell I gave her a year of living free because I paid for everything except her gas. I put food in our home, I paid all the bills on two dwellings and what did she do? Nothing but bitch and drink when she should have been busting her ass at her job not making false accusations against me. That's why we were in court so much. It wasn't me it was her. She could have gotten a massive jumpstart. Nope, what did she do? Bitch and complain and drink. But she's got good, no great friends. None have ever done squat for her, none have ever told her to get her life together and stop posting about how she was abused and how her ex is an asshole. One woman even wrote me and said if I paid my child support on time Jennifer would be able to give my kids the world. Really? The woman has not changed since before our divorce. She was getting it an a allotment and was an arse soooo I think your missing the forest for the trees. 
 
Well just 12 more days and I close yet another chapter in my divorce nightmare. Man, the finish line is in sight and I for one...am sooo glad it is.

6 comments:

  1. You belong in a RUBBER ROOM. What are you TALKING ABOUT? Seriously. I hope Kerry gets you HELP. You just took ME to Court again! And are taking me to Court again! You are spending over $800 for NOTHING. Just to abuse and lie. Oh, my career? YOU RUINED IT with your DVO and your feigned Neglect charge and you knew EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING. Dude, you seriously need HELP. Now, you are going to take what MORE? You are a serious felon. A CRIMINAL. But, you hide behind the World Wide Web. And LIE. You are even on a Parental Alienation Page lying. Get yourself some medication and leave ME AND MY LIFE ALONE YOU WHACKO. YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL TREATMENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't forget the $600.00 you are behind on child support you DEADBEAT liar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, please do continue to slander me on here. Bitch and drink? Hmmmm...funny how you haven't been AROUND me or within any vicinity of me for over EIGHT YEARS but you make these continual accusations public. Good. Because when this is all said and done? I sue you CIVILLY for slander, defamation of character and harassment. So lovely you make this public. Thank you moron. Get some HELP you psycho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer as a former friend of yours i will say this. Move the fuck on already! Yeah we get it he abused you and he owes you 600. Fuck you sound like a broken record. Stop coming on here and stop reacting to his bullshit. But you wont because truth be told you cant stop talking about him on your wall and you wont stop coming on here. You madam...are a fucking moron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Such language! Who is reacting here? What a hypocrite. Lol. I suppose that would be why you are a 'former' friend. Why shouldn't I be on here? You apparently are. Does that make you a moron? His LIES have cost me jobs and so much more. Now, if your buddy Jay would 'move on' and stop playing games? Of which I have never even hit the tip of the iceberg yet-I could finally move on and live my life free of his abuse. It's pretty simple, moron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And, I'm pretty positive that was Jay who wrote that lol! Nice try Jay!

    ReplyDelete