Monday, December 13, 2010

My Divorce Nightmare part 2

By the time JSD41 had gotten released from jail for filing the false report the athlete and cheerleader were home. She walked in with her girlfriend (The Blonde) and immediately started running her mouth. I got up calm, cool and collected, gathered some of my things and said I will be back. The athlete quickly chimed in about leaving his mom in jail and I told him he didn’t know what he was talking about. But when you are 17, you swear you know everything. This would be the first of many confrontations I would have with him. At 1130 I took JSD41 the support check as per agreement for $1,570.00 gave it to the catcher and asked that he give it to his mom. Around 3pm I was informed I was granted the EPO against JSD41. I went to the blonde’s to pick up my kids. JSD41 was also filing an EPO against me and I received it when I went to pick up mine. I passed them on the road. The Blonde was driving our car. I didn’t know it at the time but they had just left the court house where she had been served the EPO and in turn filed one against me. The Sheriff that served me served JSD41 and said he observed them doing the paperwork in which the blonde did a lot of talking and prompting her in what to do as well as write.


Somehow I got sent a copy of the first EPO she attempted to file and along with it was the entire police report. Wow! I sat down and read the whole thing. I couldn’t believe it as well as what some of the narratives said. It was at that point I finally had proof of her problems with alcohol. One narrative read:

The above subject called and stated that her neighbor was shining a light in her window. Upon arrival I met with an EXTREMELY intoxicated female named JSD41. She had several cuts and bruises on her face and covered in blood. JSD41 fell several times in our presence and refused to stay seated. She claimed that her husband JYD snuck up onto the deck while she was smoking a cigarette and beat her. She claimed it all happened on the deck. She was able to get away and run into the house and lock the door. Her story changed several times during the interview. Her speech was slurred. She was unable to stand steadily on her feet. She was very verbally aggressive. She thought it was Saturday morning when it was actually Tuesday morning. She claimed to have friends over drinking and a small party. She claimed all three children (two boys and one female) were upstairs sleeping. In fact she had no knowledge that her daughter was at a friends house and was not even in the residence. The other two boys were not sleeping. The catcher was in the living room and lil man was in his bedroom.


I spoke with both her sons. The only other people present in the home. They both stated that there was no party that no one had been over to the house. They both stated that they heard no arguing or yelling while mom was outside. They stated that there father had been out of town in New Jersey and they were unsure if he was back in town yet.


Both heard a “thud” sound outside on the back deck. Lil man went to go check what had happened and found his mother at the bottom of the stairs and approx 20ft fall. He came back inside and said to the catcher “mom fell again.”


Due to her injuries and level of intoxication JSD41 had to be taken by this officer to HMH for medical clearance. Her Blood alcohol level was .315 and the nurses stated that was almost at coma level. The dishwasher in the home had been damaged. It appeared something something had fallen into it or against it. The stove had been damaged and appeared that appeared that someone had ripped the door off or fell against it damaging the front door.


Due to the fact that JSD41 could not care for herself and definitely not the two children inside the home. It was determined that the two boys father come to the residence and stay with the boys. He was contacted and arrived a short time later.






It was the determination of this officer that the claims made by JSD41 were fabricated and not supported by the evidence at hand. Her level of intoxication was at a level of which she could not care for herself and could definitely not care for any children in the home. The children present did not seem disturbed by the actions of their mother and almost seemed use to the fact that she was in this state.



After having proof I took all this to my attorney. She gave me two scenarios, since I had the same judge for my divorce and the EPO worst case scenario was he heard them on their separate dates. Best case, he combined them. I was on my way to court for the EPO when I got the call that the judge would hear both cases and make them one case. Things were starting to look up for me.

The days passed and I did my best to work and deal with what was coming. The Athlete felt it was time to show me he was grown and rolled up on me. He hit me with a barrage of curses, slang and any other words he could muster. As I stood there all I could see was the 3 year old boy who I gave that hot wheel to on that beautiful afternoon in Canada 14 years ago. He walked away calling me names and yelling and I stayed calm and told him that he should calm down. He went down stairs to his room, slamming the door.


In the weeks before our court date JSD41 would hit our kids with an onslaught of guilt. She asked for permission to call the kids nightly and I agree to her calling at 830pm nightly as long as she didn’t talk about the court case. It was clear that she had already been talking with the cheerleader and athlete via cell phone and she was discussing things they had no real need to know. I’m gonna have some problems with these two.

When I’d call from Korea, Lord help me if I woke her. I’d get cursed out! How dare I! Didn’t I know what time it was? Didn’t I know how hard it was taking care of a house and four kids? Naw…seeing how for the past three years I did way more than my fair share while you were in college…what was hard was being there for your kids when you were out drinking like you were in college. What was hard was waking up before noon or getting out of bed to ensure your kids got off to school in the mornings.

The day finally arrived I had this sick feeling in my stomach as I got to the top of the stairs at the court house. As I walked I saw a very strange sight there were two women, friends of JSD41 and the athlete’s girl friends parents standing there with her. I was like, what are they doing here. I saw my attorney and walked to her as my kids went to their mom and her friends making it like that haven’t seen them in years and I was the monster that stole them away from the woman that had taken care of them their entire lives. I asked my lawyer should I have asked for people to come too. She smiled and said that we were fine and that the one of the arresting officers was here to testify.

Our docket was to be the first of the day. I walked in and sat next to my lawyer as JSD41 did at the opposing table. With the official pleasantries were started and ended the judge asked my attorney who was the first witness. She called me and I was sworn in. She told me to start from when I got back to post from NJ. As I started talking the words seem to flow out of my mouth like water from a faucet. Me being an “ESTJ,” as in the Meyer’s-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) my breakdown was detailed…very detailed. When I was done my lawyer asked me a few questions, the condition of the house, broken appliances, where I found the alcohol, etc. I answered them honestly and then came JSD41 stand in attorney. She looked like a shrewd woman…a shark and she assaulted like there was blood all around me. She came at me as my attorney said she would but the funny thing about the truth…it only comes out one way. My answers were clear and concise. I could tell she wasn’t too happy, especially when your client pretty much handed the opposing team a clear win.

Once she was done I sat back in my chair and the arresting officer was called. He was sworn in and my attorney started questioning him. He was asked to read off the police report.

The above subject called and reported that someone was yelling at her from across the street. Upon officers arriving we were met by Ms Dingle who had cuts and bruises on her face. She had blood over her face and arms. She was EXTREMELY intoxicated. She stated that her husband Jerome Dingle had came to her house and beat her up. She stated this happened approx 2 hours ago but she could not call because he kept calling her cell phone so she could not get through. Her story changed several times throughout the interview. She stated at one point that her husband hired a hit man to beat her up. She stated that her husband assaulted her on the deck and she was able to get away and run into the house and lock the door. Her two sons were the only two witnesses at the house. They both said that they heard no yelling or arguing but heard their mother fall down the stairs off the back of the deck. They checked on her as she was at the bottom of the stairs. This was approx a 20ft drop.

He answered all of my attorney’s questions and then he was crossed by the shark. Again, nothing but the truth so it kinda hard to argue; JSD41 was next. I could barely look at her. Across from me was the woman I swore to love through thick and then, richer or poorer, sickness and in health till death do us part. Well we would be parting…not by death though but by her choice. I sat and I listened to her tell her tail. A tear rolled down my cheek as I tried to understand what would make a person lie like she was. Did she not realize that she should come clean? Nope guess not, when the shark was done, it was our turn, time to move in and clarify some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment